Jason R. Schellhaas is a Manager at Malcolm M. Dienes, LLC. Jason joined the firm in 2012. He is a native New Orleanian and a graduate of Archbishop Rummel High School. Jason attended Louisiana State University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Master of Science in Accounting from the E.J. Ourso College of Business. He primarily practices in the areas of tax compliance and tax planning for individuals, entities and estates; forensic accounting and litigation support services; business valuations; and audits, reviews, compilations and preparation of financial statements of small businesses.
Jason is a Certified Public Accountant and is Accredited in Business Valuation with the following professional memberships:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Orleans Chapter of the Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
Examples of Jason's Tax, Accounting and Consulting experience include the following:
- Tax compliance and planning for individuals, corporations, and partnerships
- Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support Services
- Business Valuations
- Financial Audits, Reviews, Compilations and Preparation of Financial Statements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Estate Planning
- IRS Representation
- Retirement Plans
Jason has also served on the Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants' Forensic, Litigation, and Valuation Services Committee.