Jonathan A. Stoltz is a Manager at Malcolm M. Dienes, LLC. Jonathan joined the firm in 2003 while still in college as an intern. He is a native New Orleanian and a graduate of Archbishop Rummel High School. Jonathan attended Louisiana State University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the E.J. Ourso College of Business. Upon graduating in 2006, he attended the University of New Orleans where he graduated in 2007 with a Master of Science in Accounting. He primarily practices in the areas of tax compliance and tax planning for individuals and entities, audits, reviews, compilations and preparation of financial statements of small businesses, and litigation support.
Jonathan is a Certified Public Accountant with the following professional memberships:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Orleans Chapter of the Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
Examples of Jonathan's Tax, Accounting and Consulting experience include the following:
- Tax compliance and planning for individuals, corporations, and partnerships
- Financial Audits, Reviews, Compilations and Preparation of Financial Statements
- Litigation Support Services
- Estate Planning
- IRS Representation
- Retirement Plans
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Valuations
- Exempt Organizations and Foundations
Jonathan has also served on the Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants Small Business/Consulting Committee. Jonathan was also featured in the Louisiana CPA Lagniappe, "Putting Forensic Skills to New Use".
Jonathan has extensive experience in numerous industries including, but not limited to, construction subcontractors, marine management services, financial institutions, non-profit organizations, profit sharing plans, restaurants, educational institutions, medical practices, and professional services.